Love fried food, but I wish it could be more healthy than you’re going to love cooking and eating with one of these great air fryers. We will be checking out the five best air fryer under $300, for the small family available right now.
I made this list based on quality, size, price, and more. I have included options for every type of consumer. So whether you’re looking for a compact air fryer for single servings or a higher capacity, Air Fryer can feed a whole family. We will have the product for you.
Also check for Best Vacuum Sealer For Food Reviews.
Dash Compact Electric Air Fryer
Features of Dash Compact Electric Air Fryer
- AirCrisp Technology: Air fries, your food with up to 70% less fat than traditional frying methods.
- Temperature Control: Easy to use adjustable temperature control lets you cook various food just the way you like them.
- Auto Shut Off: Just set the timer up to 30 minutes, and the AirFryer will auto shut off when the set time is up. You’ll find it’s incredibly convenient to use without having to keep checking back or remembering to turn it off.
The dash compact electric air fryer is our best budget, air fryer. If you’re looking for an inexpensive small fryer for single servings, then the dash compact electric air currently priced at $50 is a compact air fryer that takes up very little counter space.
Plus, the retro style design comes in five different colors and is extremely easy to use. Its air crisp technology makes crispy and delicious meals and snacks in single servings.
Why Dash Compact Air Fryer
If you love fried foods in one, best air fryer under $300, you’ll love the dash compact electric Air Fryer. It lets you enjoy the taste of fried foods while eliminating those extra calories compared to regular oil fried foods. The two-quart size is perfect for single servings and snacks and the easy to use temperature control and timer with auto shut off makes it extremely convenient to use.
COSORI Air Fryer Max XL
Features of COSORI Air Fryer Max XL
- Convenient Cooking: The COSORI Air Fryer lets you enjoy the same delicious foods in less time with its large 5.8 quart capacity. That gives you crispy fried flavor without the added fat from excess oil.
- Preheating: Usually found on more advanced air fryers. The preheat feature takes just five minutes and you’ll find it improves both the texture and taste of the food.
- Clear Display: Features, function icons printed inside the display so they won’t fade over time.
The COSORI Air Fryer Max XL is our best value, Air Fryer. Suppose you’re looking for an affordable large-capacity Air Fryer, the COSORI Air Fryer Max XL. It is currently priced at $120.
It features a large 5.8 court basket. That’s perfect for hungry families. It features a significantly more bottomless basket than many air fryers, allowing you to fit larger foods.
And it even lets you cook a five to a six-pound whole chicken. If you need more even capacity or need to cook two different food items at the same time, then check for the Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 2-Basket Air Fryer coming up next.
The led screen features plenty of easy to use presets plus displays for time and temperature. You’ll even get a reminder when you need to shake the basket.
Why COSORI Air Fryer Max XL
If you’re looking for a value-priced large capacity Air Fryer, the COSORI Air Fryer Max XL has a 5.8-quart power and a great design with plenty of features and cooking abilities. And it’s half the price of the Phillips premium Air Fryer double XL, giving you incredible bang for the buck.
Ninja DZ201 Foodi 6-in-1 2-Basket Air Fryer
Features of Ninja DZ201 Foodi 6-in-1 2-Basket Air Fryer
- Two Independent Metal Baskets: Cook two foods, two ways with two baskets so, no more back-to-back cooking ninja’s dual-zone technology makes it easy, and you can customize times and temperatures in each zone, including setting one area for air fry and the other for a roast.
- Smart Finish Feature: Ensures that both zones will finish cooking at the same time. So the side requiring shorter cooking time doesn’t overcook or get cold.
- Large Capacity: With two four-quart baskets, you can cook two different foods or eight quarts of the same food at once.
The Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 2-Basket Air Fryer is our best two basket fryer. If you’ve been frustrated with air frying, two different food items, and having the first batch get cold while cooking the second food item.
You’re going to love the Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 2-Basket Air Fryer. Its current price is $180. The Ninja features two cooking baskets, so you’ll be able to cook full meals simultaneously.
The dual-zone lets you cook two different foods with independent timing and temperatures in two separate four-quart baskets or go all out and cook eight courts of your favorite dish.
Another great feature you’ll love is the smart finish, which times the cooking on both sides. So they finish at the same time. If you want even versatility, then check for the Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 coming up next.
Why Ninja DZ201 Foodi 6-in-1 2-Basket Air Fryer
If you’re looking for a practical solution to air frying two different food items simultaneously for your meals, the Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 two basket Air fryer is one of your best options. The dual-zone technology lets you set other cooking times with different temperatures for each side. The smart finish feature ensures both sides finished cooking at the same time.
Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker
Features of Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe Pressure Cooker
- Nine Functions: Easy to use quick settings include pressure, cook, air fry or air crisp steam, slow cook yogurt sear or saute bake or roast broil and dehydrate.
- Tender Crisp Feature: Lets you quickly pressure cook ingredients to lock in juices, then gives them a crispy golden Air Fryer finish.
- Deluxe Reversible Rack: You’ll be able to steam broil or tender-crisp up to eight chicken breasts at the same time or roast vegetables, fries, and more above your meats. It can make one-pan dinners convenient to make.
The Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker is our most versatile fryer. If you’re looking for one of the most versatile cooking appliances around, the Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker is not a pressure cooker, but an air fryer all rolled into one. The Current price is $250.
The Ninja foodi has nine cooking functions in a single appliance, giving a variety of cooking options for your meals. One of its signature features is its tender-crisp technology that pressure cooks while air frying at the same time.
So you’ll enjoy soft juicy meats with crispy skin. The large eight quart capacity with a reversible rack lets you cook entire meals at the same time.
Why Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker
Suppose you love cooking various meals for your family, and you want a large capacity multi-cooker. In that case, you’ll love the Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker for its incredible pressure cooker and fryer versatility. It’s easy to use and will change the way you cook your meals.
Phillips Premium Airfryer XXL
Features of Phillips Premium Airfryer XXL
- Fat Removal Technology: Reduces and captures excess fat, making it a healthier alternative to traditional cooking and even charging more fat than many other leading air frying brands.
- Multi Cooking Functions: The Phillips also grills, bakes roasts, toasts, reheats, and dehydrates in addition to air frying, and has an impressive temperature range up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fast Air Circulation: Produces uniform and consistent cooking results. So you won’t have foods burnt on the outside and not cooked at the center.
- Large Capacity: It has a four-quart capacity.
The Phillips Premium Airfryer XXL is our best overall fryer. Phillips introduced the first air fryer back in 2010 and has continued to perfect the air fryer. So if you’re looking for one of the best air fryers available, then the Phillips Premium Airfryer XXL is one of your best options.
Its current price is $300. The twin-turbo start double XL can cook just about anything with its six preset cooking modes. The easy to use the display with simple icons makes it convenient to prepare entire meals quickly.
The extra-large capacity lets you cook larger food items like whole chickens and roasts or six ample servings making it great for families.
Why Phillips Premium Airfryer XXL
If you’re looking for one of the best air fryers available, then the Phillips Premium Airfryer XXL is an excellent investment for anyone who loves fried foods but wants to eat healthier. It’s a full-featured appliance with a large capacity making it great for families or anyone that loves entertaining. There are cheaper air fryers, but the twin-turbo star XXL stands out for its quality performance and durability. You are making it a top overall choice for you.
What Should I Look for When Buying an Air Fryer?
Is it true that you are considering getting an air fryer, or perhaps you have one, and you’re searching for the best air fryer for a small home?
You’re not the only one asking buyer guide of best Air Fryer? Here are some features and specs which should be kept in mind while buying an air fryer.
Capacity of Air Fryer
Smaller units are usually about one liter to 2 liters, while the average units are about 1.8 to 2.5 liters. Larger divisions can be up to 5 liters or more. If you want to cook or whole roast chicken, choose the big ones.
If you have a small family of 4-5 people, a 2-liter fryer should be enough. It is best to select a larger fridge to serve multiple guests at the same time will use.
It is crucial that your kitchen outlets can hold 800 watts to 1500 watts that a standard air fryer usually uses.
The more watts an air fryer has, the higher temperatures it will reach, and it will quickly reheat the oil if you have added frozen food such as frozen peas or meat to the grease. Fryers are available with wattage levels up to 1800 watts and more.
Power Consumption of Air Fryer
The maximum amount of electricity a 1500 watt air fryer can consume is not more than 1 unit per day. In case you do 30 minutes cooking in an air fryer, the maximum amount of electricity used will be only half a unit of electricity a day.
Air Fryer takes a maximum of 15 minutes to complete home cooking needs. Most Air Fryers have a power rating of fewer than 1500 watts and therefore use much less than half a unit of electricity per day.
Use Control Temperature
The temperature settings of your air fryer can have a definite effect on the result you want. Above all, fry air cooking food well when the temperature is over 400 degrees. Higher temperatures have the advantage of cooking food faster.
Coating batter and baked goods will also not absorb too much fat when cooked for a short time at elevated temperatures but ensure that the machine has proper controls that will help you cook at the right temperature.
The lamps and the combined time calculator will make the cooking process more comfortable. The machine must be smooth feet so that the device does not slip, close the lid, control the outer basket. Make sure the air fryer has automatic shut-offs to prevent overcooking.
What is the Best Air Fryer on the Market to Buy?
After reading the features, pros, and cons of all the products mentioned above, we can conclude that the best Air Fryer is Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker and Phillips Premium Airfryer XXL.
These two have these great features such as Fat Removal Technology, Multi Cooking Functions, Fast Air Circulation, Large Capacity, which are great for an air fryer.