We’re going to be checking out the five Best Low Budget Gaming Monitor 2021 available right now. I made this list based on performance features, price, and more.
I’ve included options for every type of consumer. So if you’re looking for a budget gaming monitor with a 144 Hertz refresh rate or one with the brightest screen, we’ll have the product for you.
Asus VP228HE 21.5” Full HD 1920×1080 Eye Care Monitor
Features of Asus VP228HE 21.5
- Display: 21 and a half inch display with full HD resolution and one millisecond response times.
- ASUS Eye Care: For those marathon gaming sessions, you’ll appreciate Asus is eyecare technology that helps reduce strain on your eyes.
- Ports: You get one HDMI and VGA connectivity.
- Game Plus: Adds in game viewing for adding a crosshair timer. First person shooter, counter, and display alignment.
- Built-In 1 and a Half Watt Stereo Speakers: Allow for full sound without external speakers.
The Asus VP228HE is our best gaming monitor under $100. If you’re looking for quality gameplay without spending over $100 for your gaming monitor, then the Asus VP228HE is one of your cheapest options. Its current price is $100.
The 21 and a half inch Asus VP228HE offers some impressive features for its budget price. Including one millisecond response time for games like Counter-Strike go apex legends, Overwatch, and more.
With Asus game plus features, you’ll be able to enhance your gaming in game viewing experience. While adding crosshairs timers and a first person shooter counter.
You’ll find the gameplay is surprisingly enjoyable with the 60 Hertz refresh rates. Although you can upgrade to the 75 Hertz and 144 Hertz models for more fluid visuals. You can check for the AOC C24G1 coming up next in this list with the 144 Hertz refresh rate and buttery smooth gameplay.
The to 28 AIG also comes with one and a half watt stereo speakers. Which is a nice bonus for watching videos, but the soundstage is limited.
So don’t expect immersive gaming audio. It’s great that Asus offers its eye care technology to even their entry-level monitors so you will find, it lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain.
If you’re looking for one of the cheapest gaming monitors around the [inaudible] VP, two 28 H he delivers some impressive gaming performance and a few nice features, making it a great starting point for you with a 60 Hertz refresh rate and one millisecond response time on a full HD display offer under $100.
AOC C24G1 24″ Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor
Features of AOC C24G1
- Display: 23.6 inch VA display with full HD resolution with 1500 arc curvature, 144 Hertz refresh rate 3000 to one contrast ratio, 250 nit brightness, 99% SRGB color gamut with one millisecond response times
- Wide Viewing Angle: 178 degree wide viewing angle
- AMD Free Sync: Dynamic refresh rate, and eliminate screen tearing and stuttering.
- Ports: You get to HDMI 1.4 ports, display port 1.2, VGA and a headphone Jack, both HDMI ports and the display port inputs support AMD free sync.
- Perfect for Multi-Monitor Setups: with minimal bezel distraction and affordable pricing.
The AOC C24G1 is our best budget curved gaming monitor. If you’re looking for one of the cheapest 144 Hertz curved gaming monitors around. The AOC C24G1 is a great inexpensive choice for you. Its current price is $190.
The 24 inch AOC brings a lot to the table for its budget price. Including AMD free sync, one millisecond MPRT, and 144 Hertz refresh rates on a curved display.
It’s quite stylish with ultra-thin bezels on three sides, which makes it ideal for multi-monitor setups. And at this price, it’s justifiable to pick up a pair of them for some impressive gaming, especially with the 1500 arc curvature.
You’ll find the ergo metal stand is quite sturdy with some nice gamer’s aesthetics.
It delivers some surprisingly good colors and consistency for a VA panel. Plus the contrast levels are impressive. It’s really difficult to find any faults for a sub $200 144 Hertz curved gaming monitor.
For gamers looking to move to a 144 Hertz gaming monitor. You’re really going to enjoy the AOC C24G1 fluid and incredibly smooth gameplay that the faster refresh rates brings to your games. And the curved monitor only adds to the immersive gaming experience. Overall, it’s going to be one of your best options for a great curved gaming monitor.
Features of ViewSonic XG2402
- Display: 24 inch display with full HD resolution, one millisecond response time and low input lag.
- Ports: You get 2 HDMI 1.4, a display port and two USB 3.0 ports, plus a three and a half millimeter audio output.
- Seven Gaming Presets: You’ll get pre-set customizable visual modes such as color X that keeps you ready for any first person shooter, RTS e-sports or MOBA games.
- Black Stabilization: Increases visibility and detail by brightening dark scenes with 22 customizable levels of black stabilization.
- AMD Free Sync Premium: Enables smooth frame rates to enhance your gameplay.
The ViewSonic XG2402 is our best value per dollar 144 Hertz gaming monitor. If you’re looking for an affordable 144 Hertz gaming monitor with the biggest bang for your gaming dollar. The ViewSonic XG2402, maybe one of the best options for you. Its current price is $240.
The ViewSonic XG2402 is well-suited for impressive gaming with a high 144 Hertz refresh rate and free sync VRR support. You’ll find the motion handling is surprisingly good with the fast response time, giving you smooth images without streaking blurring or ghosting.
You also get five levels of rapid response rate that will help correct any overshoot and motion blur when gaming at high refresh rates. Plus the low input lag can really enhance your gaming, especially for quick in-game reactions.
The TN panel delivers sharp pictures, but color reproduction and viewing angles suffer as a result of the TN panel. But as long as you sit front and center, at least the viewing angle shouldn’t be a problem.
The gray scale performance is not bad. Although highlight details can be a little washed out. The dark gray scale is much better.
If you’re looking for a big bang from a budget gaming monitor, the ViewSonic XG2402 is responsive with a fast 144 Hertz refresh rate one millisecond response time, low input lag AMD free sync premium and offers versatile connectivity options, making it one of the best value driven options for you.
BenQ MOBIUZ EX2510 24.5
Features BenQ MOBIUZ EX2510 24.5 Inch
- Display: 24 and a half inch IPS display with full HD resolution, 144 Hertz refresh rate 1000 to one contrast ratio, 400 net brightness, 99% SRGB color gamut with one millisecond response times.
- Ports: You get 2 display port 1.2 and one HDMI 2.0, plus a three and a half millimeter audio Jack. Unfortunately you don’t get additional USB ports.
- AMD Free Sync Support: you’ll experience, seamless fluid movement throughout high res fast paced games.
- Added Features: You get your standard image and gaming enhancing features like brightness intelligence plus intelligent control and Ben cues, black equalizer.
- Light Tuner: You can choose from 20 color settings for your favorite effect. In first person, shooter or RPG.
- Integrated Speakers: The two 2.5W and a half watt speakers deliver decent sound. It gets quite loud, but the base is a little thin.
The BenQ MOBIUZ EX2510 24.5 is our brightest budget gaming monitor. If you find most budget gaming monitors just aren’t bright enough than the BenQ MOBIUZ EX2510 24.5 is going to be one of your best choices. Its current price is $250.
The 24 and a half inch BenQ MOBIUZ EX2510 24.5 offers 144 Hertz refresh rates, emulated HDR, even decent onboard speakers, and is exceptionally bright with 400 net brightness.
It’s sleek with thin bezels and sharp lines with an ergonomic stand. And the triangular base adds a unique aesthetic element to the overall look.
You’ll find the overall image quality is pretty good with accurate colors and what’s great is that it’s really bright for a budget monitor. BenQ MOBIUZ EX2510 24.5 offer some better saturation in balance.
So you do get a little better color experience. You normally wouldn’t find it this price point, but keep in mind, the HDR is only emulated.
If you’re looking for a cheap 144 Hertz gaming monitor, that’s exceptionally bright than the BenQ MOBIUZ EX2510 24.5 is one of the best budget options for you with rapid response time, impressive image, quality and buttery smooth gameplay.
Samsung G5 Odyssey 32
Features of Samsung G5 Odyssey 32
- Display: 32 inch VA display with QHD resolution, 1000R curve, 144 Hertz refresh rate one millisecond response, times 2,500 to one contrast ratio and 99% SRG B color gamut.
- Curved Widescreen: It has a 1000 our curved screen for maximum immersion
- HDR 10: You find your game scenes come to life with vibrant colors, contrast and exceptional details.
- Ports: You get a display port 1.2 port and an HDMI 2.0 port plus a USB 2.0 slot.
- AMD Free Sync Premium: You get effortlessly smooth gameplay with its AMD free sync that features adaptive sync technology, which reduces screen tearing stutter and input latency.
The Samsung G5 Odyssey 32 is our best overall budget gaming monitor. If you’re looking for an affordable curved widescreen monitor for a more immersive gaming experience than the Samsung G5 Odyssey is a great option for you. Its current price is $330.
The 32 inch Samsung G5 Odyssey 32 QHD curved screen deliver some impressive visuals with plenty of added features to enhance your gameplay.
The aesthetics are definitely gamer with its carbon fiber like texture and mostly matte black finish. From the sides you might find, it looks a bit chunky, but that’s because of the aggressive 1000 our screen curve, which is a little more than most curved monitors.
The G5 Odyssey also features AMD free sync premium. So no more screen tearing stuttering and input latency. With the low frame rate compensation, every scene flows seamlessly.
Add the HDR10 support, you’ll enjoy deep dark blacks, luminous whites, and outstandingly detailed resolution. The Samsung matches the BenQ when it comes to color accuracy, but has a better contrast ratio. Unfortunately, the Samsung falls behind when it comes to screen brightness.
If you’re looking for a widescreen gaming monitor, the Samsung G5 Odyssey 32 delivers a fantastic gaming experience on a 32 inch QHD curved screen with fast response times and 144 Hertz refresh rates. Making it one of the best immersive options for you.